This is a part list of parts I am looking for for my WS122 restoration project to get it back on the air again and being able to take and use at military reenactment related events.
If you have and/or know where theses parts are it be great to know and to hear from you to source via the contact page
* 1D5GP – acquired
* 1C7G – acquired
* 1H6G – acquired
* 1F5G – acquired
* 6U7G – aquired
* 6N7GT – acquired
* 807 – aquired
* Valve Spares box – acquired
* 12V vibrator can (will have a ZAA 9900 on top the can) – acquired
* Aluminum front panel protection cages for PSU and wireless set
* PSU 1A – acquired
* morse key
* headset and mic
* relay protection cover – acquired
* belly plate for wireless set – acquired
* earth spring-loaded knob – acquired
* signal satchel – acquired
* suitable paddle knobs – aquired awa paddle knobs as suitable replacement
a wreak of a WS122 set be great to for parts, as still need headset drop leads etc for my wireless set.
and I will be updating my progress with the wireless set here:
updated Thursday 3 May 23:48:42 CST 2012
updated Tuesday 29 May 23:28:43 CST 2012 – gallery been updated too. and the receiver working, but still needs work though.